Nero Recode...more encoders?

SuperModelRobot

OSNN Addict
i was windering if anyone uses this program to shrink movies into smaller movies. I use autoGK, but i like the way nero finds the main movie without going through all the files. Anyways, i dont like the mp4 encoder since i just dont like it, i was wondering if there was maybe a divx or xvid encoder for the program.

Use Nero mp4 AAC (aka h264) it creates the smallest files with awesome image quality.

I tried recode a couple of times, but always ended up going back to dvd shrink .. That progam with a good region hack will "back up" any movie. .

It comes with recode :)

Any compression application will be able to use it - you dont need to use recode if you dont like the UI.

I'm having a dense moment. I can't get recode to go into Expert mode. What am I missing?

LordOfLA said:
It comes with recode :)

Any compression application will be able to use it - you dont need to use recode if you dont like the UI.

yea i like the UI a lot, since it tells you which is the main movie...what are some like recode that do divx or xvid..?

Actually how do u use it anyways coz I got this encoder but dunno how it works

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back