Nero: Quick question

HellyHans

OSNN Addict
Hi people,my problem is when I burn MP3's and play them in my car or whatever.. my EQ is always like too high like my volume is recorded too high. Ex: In Winamp on the EQ you have a Preamp volume... well when you lower it, your volume goes down.. now when I burn MP3's it seems like it burns them too high for me.
Is there a way to change the output volume before it's burned on the CD... I know you can do it with the normal MP3 to normal Audio CD once the MP3 is converted... i need it for the .mp3 files instead..

Thank you

i had the same problem, but i couldnt figure it out. i think you just have to use a different encoder. sorry.

Here's how you can do it in Nero Express. Go to make an Audio CD like normal, add your MP3s, etc. Before you burn, select all your songs (CTRL + A) and hit the Properties button. On the Filters tab, check Equalizer and adjust the volume accordingly. Once you have made the necessary adjustments, burn your CD.

I don't have it sitting in front of me at this second, so this is completely off the top of my head. But, I believe that there is an option to "normalize" the tracks. This will adjust them accordingly automatically. Good luck.

Normalize is under Properties, same place as the Equilizer among several other settings.

Best to spend some time with Nero. There are numerous ways to correct basic problems like this. As was said, Nero actually has 2 types of normalization, and you could also use the equalizer 'filter' and drop the volume there. And the filters can be set differently for each individual track if you like.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back