nero question

seperatist

OSNN Senior Addict
is there a way to burn a cd with nero 6 without getting the 2 second pause between tracks? i've checked the 'remove the silence' box and then tried to change it in the audio properties all to no avail. if nero can't do it, is there a program that can? it's really stinks when you burn a live cd and there is a pause between the songs.

thanks,

vivid_vibe

OSNN Senior Addict
Once all songs are dragged to the left pane, go to Edit>Select All. Then Edit>Properties. Then type '0' in the 'Pause' box. Click 'OK.' That's all there is to it.

Kush

High On Life!
i never do, there should be a way to auto set it like that, btw the older versions of nero use to tell u cant do it for the first track it has to have a 2 sec, then they just removed it and if u put it at 0 it ignores it anyways, its from the leadin though not to the next track, they were like screw the n00bs

isn't there a box that you tick in nero express if you don't want a pause between tracks when recording audio cd's,a lot easier than ordinary nero.

vivid_vibe

OSNN Senior Addict
dragonbeat said:
isn't there a box that you tick in nero express if you don't want a pause between tracks when recording audio cd's,a lot easier than ordinary nero.
Yes, you can tick the 'No pause between tracks' option, which I guess is easier. I just like full-strength Nero better personally.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut