Nero is sh*te!

macromp

the retarded one
i've been using it a day and so far it's ruined 3 out of 5 discs, the first time i use it it gets stuck on 2% and then doesn't do anything apart from making the disk unusable again, the second time i use it (after i've had to reset the computer) it sometimes works, but this time it didn't, it said it had finished and it had done 18 tracks, but the last 2 can't be read and it crashes whatever program it's running on! Is there any burning software out there that works?

you can try easy cd creator. I have never had any probs with nero...

Why is it that everyone blames the programme before they look at their own PC setup. In most cases that is where the problem lies. Countless people use Nero (me included) with no problems whatsoever!

are u using really cheap cd-r's?

flash your liteon's bios....

My question is are you using a legit copy of Nero. If not that would explain the coasters you now have. Nero will not allow you to use a bad key and burn cd's, it wont tell you it will just make bad disks. Also did you check to see if your CD burner is supported by Nero. I have been using NEro for 4 years and never had a problem. I also bought it. Just and FYI.
I also dont appreciate the title of this thread so I am going to change it.

i am using the nero software that came bundled with my cd-rw (version 5.5.8.3 bundled) well change the title to 'I (macromp) think nero is sh*te'

Nero is the best. I love that new Nero.

EasyCDCReator, YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

But I did have a problem with Nero also. It dont supporting text. I used to could burn and play cd's in my car cd players. now it only plays in the computer or the stero in the house

well i've done 5 cd's since i had a moan about it and it's working fine! :D
Could it have anything to do with the fact that the burner was brand new?
oh well :rolleyes:

Originally posted by macromp
well i've done 5 cd's since i had a moan about it and it's working fine! :D
Could it have anything to do with the fact that the burner was brand new?
oh well :rolleyes:

Great to here. But can i ask, is your Drive Internal or External??? The reason i ask, because I was using a cheapy Iomega ZIPCD650 External drive and fromt ime to time, I would have problems with it using Nero. Sometimes it would dtetc it, sometimes, it wouldn't. So I took it off, tried to give it away, no one wanted it, so I layed it to rest in the closet and got a faster Internal Drve, and since then, no problems expect for the the issue above(see previous post)

F.A.O PEROSIDE

NERO FROM version 5 maby but deff 5.5 does support cd text,if you copy original cd with text it will copy the text as well and if the original doesnt have text it will go onto nero internet database to get it also fo the use of making cd labels and cover.
The finished burned cd will play text in your car same as mine do.
Are you sure you writer supports text?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back