Nero Burning Problem

N

Not Bman

I'm not totally sure if this is where it should go but here goes it... I am trying to burn an ISO file with nero to a disc. The problem is that the .ISO file is 706mb, and the disks I have are only 700mb. I was wondering if there is some way I can like split the file and make 2 cds or something like that but still have them work when trying to install the file.....do u understand.....

Thanks......

did you have over burn enabled ??

I don't think so, never heard of it?......How do I enable it?

don't use nero much, but I think you can find the option in the tool kit.

I think it's easiest, fastest and safest solution would be to just get a bunch of 800 MB CD's... it'll just cost a few bucks...

Jozhik said:
I think it's easiest, fastest and safest solution would be to just get a bunch of 800 MB CD's... it'll just cost a few bucks...

A good priced DvD drive might be a better solution.

Nero Burning Rom: file/preferences/expert settings
Nero Express: more/configure/expert settings

Hope this helps .. Enjoy ..

Thanks guys, I got it all working. I used the links you sent on how to overburn. Yes I would just go buy some 800mb cd's but I have over 200 of the 700mb cd's and I'm not just gonna not use them..anyways I dont got much money either.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back