Nero 7.7.5.1 Released

I haven't tried this since my "demo" of 7.0.... Does it still have terrible skipping issues on audio? What about bloat? 7.0 tried to conquer my system something fierce, all I want is a burner!

**EDIT**

Didn't read the part that said "No information available at time of posting..." If anyone tries this and can answer my question I'd be grateful.

All you need to do is select custom instead of typical during install then you can choose what you want to install. You will also be able to choose what file associations you want or do not want for Nero.

I hate Nero 7, the custom install is not exactly simple. If you miss one checkbox it will hijack all of your file associations. I still think Nero 6 is one of the best apps out there and Nero 7 is one of the worst.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL!

Neo 7 was getting real cheap and I was thinking about upgrading from 6 which I love. You talked me out of it just in time. :)

Thats why I respond in these threads :p I have three or four copies of 7 lying around here that came with burners and I still have trusty old 6.6 installed.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back