nero 6

C

cabmustang

whats going on with nero 6. wasn't it supposed to be released today?

Well...I wonder if the so-called Retail outlets have it...or if it was just a Nero Lip Service Tactic

I think they put a hold on it. Because it hit the internet before the release date. Those damn pirates.

I would try to get it out faster if I were them, not hold it back. The longer they wait, the more frenzied, pirate downloads take place.

counter_en_6.jpg

Please note: This is the first general information on Nero 6. At this point we cannot answer any detailed questions regarding Nero 6 until the official release on July 25th.
Thank you for your understanding. Your Nero team.

Har, great going Ahead. Not that anyone was waiting for this software or anything :rolleyes: :p

nero 6 looks nice, works well. Thats all I care about :D

Sucks that they delayed it, but after a hands on experience I think I can live without it. It really bugs me that now when burning a data cd you can't keep the full file name on the disc and now the cd title has to be all caps with no spaces. Call me picky but this bothers me very much. I'd rather have the old naming standards even if it means giving up the new interface.

it will be released on the 25th, than more stuff than the version that was to be released on the 18th.

There isnt gonna be any new features...the Retail is now selling at Retail Outlets..the delay on the site download..is for obvious reasons....Sell the boxed version..to get the fast cash...before the download version is Pirated....and as for the title..with all caps...must just be your copy...cause I don't have that problem using long filenames and titles beginning with one Capital letter and the rest regular.

hey ketchup i know how to solve ure problem. u have to make the iso juliet in the write dialog, then say new to add ure files or whatever then rename it from all caps, and u can put spaces just like renaming in windows click once then once again slowly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back