nero 6

J

jroc

Well...I wonder if the so-called Retail outlets have it...or if it was just a Nero Lip Service Tactic

I would try to get it out faster if I were them, not hold it back. The longer they wait, the more frenzied, pirate downloads take place.

Jewelzz

OSNN Godlike Veteran

Please note: This is the first general information on Nero 6. At this point we cannot answer any detailed questions regarding Nero 6 until the official release on July 25th.
Thank you for your understanding. Your Nero team.

Sucks that they delayed it, but after a hands on experience I think I can live without it. It really bugs me that now when burning a data cd you can't keep the full file name on the disc and now the cd title has to be all caps with no spaces. Call me picky but this bothers me very much. I'd rather have the old naming standards even if it means giving up the new interface.

J

jroc

There isnt gonna be any new features...the Retail is now selling at Retail Outlets..the delay on the site download..is for obvious reasons....Sell the boxed version..to get the fast cash...before the download version is Pirated....and as for the title..with all caps...must just be your copy...cause I don't have that problem using long filenames and titles beginning with one Capital letter and the rest regular.

Kush

High On Life!
hey ketchup i know how to solve ure problem. u have to make the iso juliet in the write dialog, then say new to add ure files or whatever then rename it from all caps, and u can put spaces just like renaming in windows click once then once again slowly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mopiyaloog