Nero 5.5.9.9

J

john30uk

The link on front page that wasnt working earlier but is now,downloads nero 5.5.9.0 actual present version on nero site.
All members prob better waiting a week till nero release offical version the 5.5.9.0 runs out on 31st aug.
I have experienced the beta's to have probs and no image drive.

Thanks for the heads up john30uk - I already have 5.9.9.0 and my image drive has never worked - I have the retail version and have upgraded it from 5.5 to 5.8 and then 5.9.9.0 and image drive has never worked for me - I thought it was an XP thing?

I have reinstalled it about 5 times and just can't get it working. :confused:

I seem to read most users have same prob,i had 5.5.1.5 oem versio update right through to present 5.5.9.0 and image drive always worked and now i got reatail and it all fine.

I know when you go to tab to CHOOSE RECORDER u can select u'r real writer or image drive,but did you go START/ALL PROGGS/AHEAD NERO and select tab to install actual image drive?.

It will still show up in choose recorder if u dont but wont work,once installed if u look in MY COMPUTER u should see an extra drive (mine is F drive).

I did the install thing with image drive and it did its thing - but everytime I try to run image drive it comes up with the error that the image drive driver is absent & to reinstall the program.

I tried it four or five times and quite honestly got tired of uninstalling, reinstalling and then upgrading back to 5.9.9.0 and installing image drive only to have it say that the driver is absent.

So I gave up on it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back