Nero 5.5.8.0 Version History

P

Pady

Changes from Nero 5.5.7.2 to 5.5.7.8

Features Added:
  • added several new recorders.
  • UDF 'Multisession' support has been added
  • Added new write mode Disc-At-Once/96 (DAO/96)
Bug Fixes
  • Fix problems with TAB/F6 key in compilations and file browser to switch focus.
  • Implement automatic refresh of the FileBrowser on file/directory changes.
  • Single file now can be selected in file list of ISO compilation when pressing down or up arrow (mouse not required).
  • No window was opened when playing back some AVI file
  • The Cover Designer language was always set to English when running Nero for the first time
  • Video-DVD fixes for standalone players. Video-DVDs created with Nero will now play on PlayStation2 and other previously unsupported devices
  • The About Nero menu item was greyed out after the Window was once closed by pressing the "ENTER" key.
  • CD-Text button for MixedMode enabled if the recorder is capable of DAO/96.
  • Fixed bug in UDF generator which would cause crashes for certain directory sizes
  • Shortcut for 'Find' (Ctrl+F) has been corrected
  • The error handling message has been implemented in case that an error appear during erase procedure
  • Nero could not play several tracks together using the "Play" button of an audio compilation
  • Made Nero to react better on errors in case of CD Copy and Save Track
  • Enable Oversize-burning for writing in DAO/96 mode

Thanks for the heads up Pady :)

Only

Changes from Nero 5.5.7.2 to 5.5.7.8

this is 5.5.80 , it caught me out also , i thought why hasnt waddy posted it .. IT IS there !

but it is the version b4 changelog :p

HAHAHHAAA

:cool:

I think this version has more wizards.
I saw a screenshot over on the Neowin comments:

nero.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back