• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Nero 5.5.10.0 - is it new or did I just miss it?

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
Just found out that Nero 5.5.10.0 was released on Decmeber 18, 2002.

I may have missed it with the birth of my grandson and everything else going on - but figured it wouldn't hurt to post it anyway.

Still nothing listed in the Nero Version History for changes made from 5.5.9.17 but I have found they run at least 10 days behind.

Curious to see what changes have been made as it is a 12.3 MB download.

BTW - Download and install went smoothly.

You can get it here

there arent really big changes i think (like every version of nero). the biggest change is that they now offer a enterprise version...

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Originally posted by damnyank
I thought I probably just missed it - sorry!:( :(
Heh, no problem, so much news is posted that articles can get archived rather quickly, and you're possibly not the only person who missed it, so this thread may help others :)
And congrats on becoming a grandfather.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fontjohnson