neowin screwed?

Ok o_87 since you keep leaving IRC lol

to get to NeoWin on IRC:
/server.jerlabs.com (type this in the EFnet window)
/j #NeoWin

From the neowin chat room.....

<KrypToniK> is Neowin down or soemthing?
<nw|voodoo> yes
<toxicfume> it'll be back up soon
<Quazzi> yes-voodoo says they are workin on it
<<KrypToniK> why does it take me to Yahoo?
<KrypToniK> lol
<Geronimo> there are some issues they are working on
<KrypToniK> oh, cool

I feel like a spy :eek:

The latest when trying to get to neowin.net

Neowin is closed for now.

We don't have the capacity to support the type of site we have always wanted to bring to our visitors. Despite our best efforts we are still refusing our visitors and long term members the web site due to errors similar to "Server too busy"

Since Neowin will never be just another phpnuke or copycat wannabe tech site we would rather call it a day than continue to limp on our resources. So for now we opt for closure.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA - hah!
Not that I have gone off them or anything.

This is what happens when you don't give credit to [e]-Punk for a story he posts :p

[e]-Punk: You gonna post something on the front page?

"Due to the unforseen laim site we have, we are closed." :p

Or:

"We go belly up. Please visit a much better site @ xp-erience dot org." :rolleyes:

they just added some more to there statement...

We Will be back.. Nice to see all those sites spreading mis-information (Something Neowin avoids)

Saw that o_87 and they also put a link to their IRC for users :)

Make sure IRC is open when you click the link. I did and it brought me to ##neowin, you have to go to #neowin

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back