Neowin.net is down again

Donachello

Are you talking to me...?
Looks like Neowin is down again... I know Toxikk is working on their new theme at the momnent but the main front-end and the forum is currently down at the moment...

As Neowin.net is built around the orginal version of Virtuanews before it became Virtuanews (I think I got this bit correct)

Error message Looks like a standard Virtuanews error...

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.

Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for any inconvenience

Lets hope there are back soon

Yeah, I got your email.
Trying to find out more information.

I am suprised, if there is a serious database issue, that a temporary page hasn't been put up, as it has been down for around 8 hours now.

I'll see if I can talk to Neobond or Redmak and if there is a way that I can help, I will.

I logged onto webmessenger briefly and left a message.

Thanks guys keep me posted... This happened a couple of months back for some reason no database... They could be adding the new theme but, this would not require to be offline...

Never mind I'm sure they will be back up and running again soon... thanks for the feedback guys...

Yeah just logged into the forum... I wonder what the problem was...?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back