Need Website Ideas

R

ReC0iL

Hey guys just wanted to post my site and ask for some more ideas. I know there is more I can put on it... Any ideas anyone??

www.recs-shack.tk

Oh yeah im still changing my layout around a little bit.

Very nice color combination. The scroll bar color may be a bit much, IMO. I see that the forum is using the same colors. Nicely done.

Originally posted by xsivforce
Very nice color combination. The scroll bar color may be a bit much, IMO. I see that the forum is using the same colors. Nicely done.
Hehe, thank you xsivforce.. I still have a lot of other stuff to do to it to...

Maybe some naked girls? There's so few naked chick pics on the internet these days...

here is my sig for some naked girls (or close to) for you :p

What freightgod means I think are the feathered variety. What about a page dedicated to cows and all things cattle. I'm sure Henyman would help out!!

Sorry, serious now, I'd have to agree with xsivforce about the scroll bar colour but other than that, looking good.:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back