need: very active desktops

im looking for something with a calendar, and something that i can leave notes on, sort of like a forum on my desktop. an address bar wouldnt be too shabby either.

anybody know where i could find one pre-made, or how to install a forum/message board on my own computer to be viewed on my own computer?

thanks guys

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Calender, there are Applications, PHP, and Javascript calenders available.
Notes, madmatts quick notes will take care of that.
Address bar, can be easily done with an input box, but do you want it to open in your browser? or somewhere actually on the desktop?

I wouldn't think that there would be anything like this out there that is re-made, it's a bit too unique, but it shouldn't be too hard to put together yourself :)

i will build it, stronger, faster, and with the most contraversial sexual picture i can find. i will call it, the 6 million dollar active wallpaper.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut