Need Some Serious Help

V

Vibe69

ok i decided i wanted to learn php and i wen and got apache,php and mysql now i have no clue how to get those to work with each other i looked at some guides but they dont make it work i have no clue does someone know a good site or something that i can learn php and how to get those things to work im soo frustrated im sitting here i got this head ache and i got nothin working

thx in advance

uhm, to get php to work with apache read the install file that came with it, and just install MySQL it will get supported auto on Windows. If its linux then youll need to find a good tutorial.

its on windows xp i found this easyphp thing and i installed it now i basicly need to learn the code and other stuff

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back