Need some help

F

fubar121

Hey guys I was wondering if one of you could help me out here. Im trying to make my own .gifs in photoshop 5.5 can anyone lend me a how to or something?

well i gathered that much but like how to make them animated I mean.

u cant make animations in photoshop. you can create all the images in it then save them as a gif then make an animated gif in something like animagicgif.

yes, you can make each frame in an animated gif in photoshop but you cant actually make animated gifs in photoshop. I've never seen tutorials on making animated gifs in photoshop though..

once u've made ur gifs. goto this addy for a freeware called Sanologic gr44Animator v1.02.

it's simple to use. and it's free only 1.434mb i use it with my webpage assignments.

http://www.sanologic.com

you can make animated gifs in Adobe ImageReady (comes with Photoshop) You make all of the parts of the animation then using the Animation window, you can click each frame in the animation window, then choose the layer of the total compound image. Then save as a GIF file.

Best way to see this is download an animated gif file (like my avatar) and open it in Adobe ImageReady.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back