need some 3dfx drivers

B

Biohazard

HI people,

I need some good 3dfx drivers that will let me play opengl game on XP. Keep an eye out for me.

thanks

biohazard

I surely believe that you will not get any satisfaction with any drivers for voodoo ( on xp )

I disagree 150% my Voodoo5 5500 AGP runs in all modes AWESOME! UT I am doing 60fps in glide. Just have to have the right drivers. In open GL UT has some problems anyway.

it's not the drivers doing it... it is UT doing it.. I run OPEN GL in a few games fine, but UT has a few render errors in open GL. Like I said, the drivers I have ROCK...

Yes sorry... the DOZER 1.1 for voodoo4/5

thought I had added that in the last post, sorry guys...

I had my voodoo 5 running, and i ended up having to take it out :( i stuck my tnt2 back in (yuck) because games like SOF2, UT, ect all would crash, i was using the amigamerlin 2.1 drivers, worked fine for GTA3, but it seemed that was it :-/ i need a new video card anyway, its holding my system back

If you're finding that money is a little tight but want a good GFX card then I recommend the GeForce 2 TI :) My AOpen GF2 TI does everythingI ask of it, and it's alsoa good over clocker too.

These guys have put out new drivers for the voodoo cards.They are legit I use them in my backup pc and have had no problems.

Check out there site and see what you think.

3DFX Unerground

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back