Need Help with PHP-Nuke

G

gmagnuson

Ok, I am trying to setup this website with php nuke. My host has all of the required components (PHP, MySQL). I get 3 error messages when I try to log into the admin pannel for the first time.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /users/coolfreepages.com/****Site name goes here****/html/mainfile.php on line 42

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /users/coolfreepages.com/****Site name goes here/html/mainfile.php on line 57

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: message_die() in /users/coolfreepages.com/****Site name goes here/html/db/db.php on line 88

Thanks in advance!

why use PHP-Nuke, get the IPB gapman portal.

looks much nicer! :)

and it is free aswell! :cool:

Do you have a website? I found one, but it seams to be down. I just want something easy to setup and that has lots of mod's and add on packs to choose from.

it would help if you tell us what is at those lines in those files that the error messages describe

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /users/coolfreepages.com/****Site name goes here****/html/mainfile.php on line 42

foreach ($_GET as $secvalue) {

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /users/coolfreepages.com/****Site name goes here/html/mainfile.php on line 57

foreach ($_POST as $secvalue) {

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: message_die() in /users/coolfreepages.com/****Site name goes here/html/db/db.php on line 88

message_die(CRITICAL_ERROR, "Could not connect to the database");

Ok, That is what it says, I do not know much about PHP. I am not sure if that will help or not. If someone is willing to help me by checking the PHP file(s) I can give them the file or access to the website. (PM me for that info) I am trying to make this website for our local 4-H Club and hope to get it working soon.....

make a page with this
PHP:
<?php phpinfo(); ?>
call the page like phpinfo.php
then look for "register globals"
is it on or off

Comes up with error:
Fatal error: Call to undefined function: phpinfo() in /users/coolfreepages.com/awesomeachiever/html/phpinfo.php on line 1

Attached is the document I used notepad.

Ok, I am working through the installation process and am at the step using phpMyAdmin. Here is what the error says:

Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.5.1
Error
MySQL said:
Access denied for user: 'root@localhost' (Using password: NO)

What now? I don't know where I put my password

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back