Need help with critical error

G

grapeApe

I have critical error it says BCCode: a BCP1: a series of numbers
BCP2: more numbers BCP3: more of the same BCP4: numbers again OSVer: 5_1_2600 SP:0_0 Product:256_1

then
C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini011602-03.dmp
C:\Docume~1\myname\~1\Locals~1\Temp\Wer5.tmp.dir00\sysdata.xml
in the event viewer it says sytem error for some and for others service control manager under source
the error happens quite often (the last two were an hour apart) and is really annoying
please I need help desperately
thanks

under event viewer did you read what it fully said when you clicked on system error? and if it says service control manager it sounds like a service is failing to load or such, have you tried disabling unncessary services?

for the service control manager errors it says that the boot-start or system-start drivers failed to load
Imagedrv

for the system error all it gives me is the error code and parameters, it also says under catergory (102) and under event it says 1003 for all the system errors

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back