Need Help Quick!!! Hurry! Please

B

Bubbabyte

NEED HELP QUICK!!! please help!! HURRY
i used a program like Logon UI, except instead of a logonui.exe i used a explorer.exe by accident. My computer reboooted and i'm stuck in the System Account....i cannot open any programs or it will say (not enough quota to run this application) the only way i got on here is because windows update opened up.....then i went from there....i need to switch explorers back......there has got to be some pro's here that know some back alleys through windows......i cannot open up system restore.......i put in my xp disc and it iwll not install......i tried booting from my cd rom...but it own't upgrade the installation it will just delete everything i have and do a fresh one.......please help......
where can i find a back up of explorer.exe
when i first log in to the system account.......it says something about it can't find /status what does that mean..and how can i change that......
i need help bad......

erm, its late.
You need a file?
Try coming onto the chatroom for complicated operations such as this :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back