need help on wm9

H

hah2k

I have just install it and now I can't not view any media file, no pictures ?

yeah me too whatever I open, mediaplayer just closes my itself

mp9

mine is working fine too - however i have noticed the appearance of the words 'windows xp home edition for testing purposes only build 2600' on the bottom right hand side of my desktop in white lettering - does anyone know if mp9 does this?? cheers!:confused:

sorry to be rude, but if you had been keeping an eye on the many other threds on this same topic you would have read that there is a fix.

you can either edit the registray manually, or download one of the several patches.

search the forum for the information

mine works fine

n/p here with wmp 9 works fine

ps attached the regfix :D

I can watch streaming video but not local video(the media file on my hard drive) I am not interested in the water mark removal. I want to seen my video. Everthings work fine except when I goto watch a video on my hard drive, it just show nothing but have sound ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back