Need help identifying old toy's name or brand

dubstar

format c:
I don't have it with me, but I can hopefully describe enough of it to you guys to help me figure out what it was called. I tried Googling, but it hasn't helped.

Clear or Blue spheres with octagon connections, all equally 90 degrees a part from each other. As in, top, bottom, and 4 around the radius.

There were axles you could put between two of the connections, or even 4 way, and 6 way axles. All of them had gears on the ends.

There were blue and red cables to connect to motors, and even a robot module that did sounds, lights, and motors.

Wheels, propellers, more could be attached to the gears. There was one set (previously mentioned) that was a robot, there were boats and submarines, but also just expansion packs for building.

Please help me find out the name of these! I used to love these things and I really want my son to be able to check these out.

I think what you're describing is Capsela.

Amazon.com: Capsella Kits: Toys & Games

Capsela is a construction toy consisting primarily of sphericalSphere
A sphere is a perfectly round geometrical object in three-dimensional space, such as the shape of a round ball. Like a circle in two dimensions, a perfect sphere is completely symmetrical around its center, with all points on the surface lying the same distance r from the center point...

plasticPlastic
Plastic is the general common term for a wide range of synthetic or semisynthetic organic amorphous solid materials suitable for the manufacture of industrial products...

capsules which may be connected to form various toys that can be static or moving and suitable for land or water. The capsules usually have six hollow octagonal connectors pointing out, where an octagonal sleeve piece bridges between two capsules. The hollow connection pegs on a capsule can have electrical or rotary adapters inside, reaching into the next capsule.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back