Need help finding a program

G-Money

Big Air
Im looking for a web based program like this forum ! But what im looking for would have a calendar look too it and not your basic forum look ! It would need to still have logins etc.

Can anyone help ??

Originally posted by Famine
Im looking for a web based program like this forum ! But what im looking for would have a calendar look too it and not your basic forum look ! It would need to still have logins etc.

Can anyone help ??

we can do alot of stuff with this site but the more things are added the slower it becomes(unless you have a space station :D )
you can try invision boards it's free.

Re: Re: Need help finding a program

Originally posted by Octopus
we can do alot of stuff with this site but the more things are added the slower it becomes(unless you have a space station :D )
you can try invision boards it's free.

Its not for this web page( ntfs.org)...... Its for a Aviation company thats needs to layout the times and date that a aircraft is booked so they dont over book it.

A forum like this, with a calendar type layout would be perfect ! $$$$ Is not an issue !!!

Just need to know if there is anything out there or a web address to a company that can make it for us !!!

Thanks

if $$$ is not an issue... you could pay some software solutions company to design the software for you...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back