need help buying a digital camera pleeze help guys

X

XP Abuser

im buying a digital camera and i wanna know what would be high enough resolution for decent photos cuz i know nothing :eek:
cheers guys:D
and any other suggestions welcome just need info

do you plan to print out the pictures you take? if so, how big do you want them to be (in cm)?

to start off, i'd go no lower than 1600x1200. that's what mine is, but i haven't tried to print anything yet.

Same with Taurus; no lower then 1600 x 1200. I think more then 2 megapixels should be the least you should get. I personally like 3 and more; I think it looks better that way.

I had soon experiences with Sony digital cameras; none negative; I'v had a chance to work with the model that writes onto tiny CD-RWs; I liked that one a lot!

Be careful if you go kodak with those stupid batteries that are joined. "AAs'. They don't make a good connection because they can't seat themselves. Took me a out half an hour to get mine right & I'm not looking forward to putting new ones in.
3 megapixal cameras are getting cheaper now. If you can afford it make that the minimum.

Here's a good review site to take a look at:
www.dpreview.com

They do some very good reviews and have forums full of people willing to help out with questions.

Another place to try would be:
www.steves-digicams-com

Good reviews there, too. Good luck.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back