Need help Broken Link

salimsd

OSNN Newbie
Hi everyone, i m new to thi site. Must admit it's top site. Anyway i have just bought MOTO V3i and i am trying to set up everything. I have spent almost full day doing this (apart ENGLAND game).
I have tried reading FAQ's but following link:> http://forum.osnn.net/showthread.php?t=79510; seems to be dead i get error message:>
" vBulletin Message
No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

so you see i have tried reading before asking this question so plz someone help.

Many thanks
Sal

Welcome to OSNN Sal.

I apologize for the broken link, I'll try to look into it :)

What is your specific question that you are trying to figure out?

well, my question is!!!! let see...i want to connect my pc with V3i and transfer stuff, i can do that via Motorola Phone Tool. Thats all i can do. I can't seem to connect P2K or what ever programme i try. I mean i have all the stuff d/loaded. PST, MPT, USB Drivers, P2k Drivers, Midway etc. I just want step to step from begining. I really appreacitae this guys/gals.

I am also trying to watch Holland v Portugal.

Too much **** not enough time.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back