• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Need help badly :)

Here is my setup

Comp 1 = XP
Comp 2 = XP
Connection = DSL
Router = Linksys BEFSR41

Problem is that all of a sudden Comp 2 can't access the internet. Worked the other day, the next day it didn't. I didn't install anything. Just went south. I tried everything at least a dozen times. I can network without a problem. I can access the Router software from Comp 2 and Comp 1. But the internet isn't working at all.

I got it working. This is what I did. Reset DSL MODEM, RESET ROUTER. Rebooted both computers and works fine last long time I hope. Of course I should have done the simple trouble shooting procedures first.

L

Lactic.Acid

If only chicks were more impressed by the master-mind trouble shooting of geeks...I'm sure many of us would all be happier men. No offense to any females on the board, of course, because they wouldn't need us to help them with a modem/router reset anyway!
/L.A

K

Kylie

Originally posted by Lactic.Acid
If only chicks were more impressed by the master-mind trouble shooting of geeks...I'm sure many of us would all be happier men. No offense to any females on the board, of course, because they wouldn't need us to help them with a modem/router reset anyway!
/L.A
;) Big sis is watching :D
good back pedaling lactic

K

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadgymenu