Need help asap!!! boot prob ;-(

F

FURY

Sup.
Got windows xp pro.

Some how my ntldr got deleted :mad:

fixboot isnt fixing it, i cant get into windoz at all to make a ASR disk.

Formatting is the last thing i wana do.

Plz help

just tried fixmbr, that didnt do anything.

Does anyone no where to get a ASR disk?

attached is ntldr file. i had to .zip the file so this server would let me load... unzip and drop it in c: and see what happens.

Pop in your WinXP install CD and boot off it, choose to perform a repair installation, let it run it's course, and reboot. That should bring you right up.

Just saving pc_tek's ntldr won't work, either, unfortunately. ntldr is the NT LoaDeR and must be located on a certain spot on the disk. Running a repair install should fix it though.
/Lactic

alright im in.

just did a
copy D:\I386\ntldr C:\

*pwhew*

thank you very much for the replies

I got also have another very weird prob with my puter.

All the fonts in ie seem to the same. Looks like Courier New.

I went threw all the prefs, text size is on med, its driving me nuts cuz the stuff i make looks like crap in the same font. :(

Nice forum, i came from NX

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back