Need For Speed Underground

yep.. im currently using a no-CD patch and i have removed the data from the files and saved them so that they are just 0kb's.. it loaded but for some reason.. it closed down the game and brought up my desktop :(.. strange thing is though.. there are 5 files and i replaced one file back and it loaded every movie :confused:

well, then... that's really lame. I guess you're just going to have to deal with those idiotic movies :(

i guess so for now.. but im not giving up yet :p.. lol

I went browsing the Need For Speed Offical Message board and did a search for removing the movies and they didnt have any luck there either. Looks like most of them tried what i did too. Other people seemed to of didnt know what they were on about either :confused:

Any other ideas people spring to mind that i could have a shot at? :)

Alex :cool:

If I'm going to reformate my computer, but want to keep my settings and saved games, where do I go in the game to save that ****?

ive found some saves here (on WinXP)..

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\NFS Underground

(note: This folder Application Data is hidden, just copy the line in a window and it will load up the folder)

^^^ P.S Im not sure if it will work though.. but there are some saves of some sort if anyone can find out what kind of saves they are :p

Ok, after looking around, it turns out that they are the saved files :D.. so there ya go.. thats where you go to for the saves :D

Yes good one Axel they were well hidden, strange place for a default save to be, same as Links 2003 they also hid their saves in the same place.

:)

yea i thought it was pretty odd too.. almost odd enough to make it look as if EA doesnt want people to cheat and complete the game using someone else's save file :confused: :p lol

*just updated 'My PC Specs' page :D*

so glad you found the save games folder, i lost a few weeks work after a format :mad:

its not all bad, was probably a total of 4 hours, anyway i found it much easier the 2nd time round ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back