Need For Speed Underground

I'm not so sure what the whole purpose in being able to change cars once you've completed UG mode serves? It says something about cars with TJ parts... what do they mean by TJ parts?

Origionally Posted By Teddy
here's mine (like someone said earlier tho...the resolution of this part of the game is constantly low!)..

That was me :p

Heres my car i made from start to finish :)

Alex :cool:

Here's a tip: use the Miata for race 95.

something about cars with TJ parts... what do they mean by TJ parts?

"Congratulations! You have 150 added to your Bank."
TJ's Unique Reward:
(Engine/Exhaust Package, Drivetrain Packages, Tires)
"Nice driving! TJ has agreed to modify
your car with a 'unique' Performance Upgrade."

Ah, shows how much I pay attention to the people's names in the game :p I would have just referred to them as unique upgrades. Either way, I went back into my game after applying the patch and wasn't able to do anything with my completed game in underground mode other than to look at my stats and my magazine covers. Can't even view my car or anything in underground mode... have to go to Quick Race mode.

I haven't specified that I finished the game in the first night I've got it .. :eek: .. finished it in a single night cause it was attractive .. from 8:00 PM until 7~30 AM .. almost .. :eek: ( Never used cheats ) ..

I'll post my favorite car tommorow cause now I'm so tired :p ..

TOYOTA SUPRA - MAZDA MIATA - ACURA RSX​

these are ..

I use the Mazda Miata I just don't like the feel of the front wheel drives , I loved this game so much I got a logitech formula gp force feedback wheel, after 2 years with a microsoft sidewinder wheel , I love the feel of the force feedback on this new wheel its amazing

Here is an early pic of my RX7 I have since modified a Miata loads more but I will post some others pics some other time :)

Merry Christmas everyone have a safe and happy holiday season

from Kermit , Bronx , Princess Beanie , and Kronix

Wayne, Steven, Jessica , and Mike

In other words from me and my kids !!!

:D

Originally posted by Cosmin
I haven't specified that I finished the game in the first night I've got it .. :eek: .. finished it in a single night cause it was attractive .. from 8:00 PM until 7~30 AM .. almost .. :eek: ( Never used cheats ) ..

I'll post my favorite car tommorow cause now I'm so tired :p ..

TOYOTA SUPRA - MAZDA MIATA - ACURA RSX​

these are ..

Yeah ok *cough* it's your story that...er.. made sense - hehe :rolleyes: - it's ok Cosmin, just messing with you. - :p

wow dude, that Nissan is pretty nice! I'll show my first one soon.

Ok here is mine. This is my first car yet, its nowhere near done.

another thing im disappointed about the game is with the online gaming. When you complete a race.. you quit to lobby and you have to connect to EA again. Why cant it connect back to the room you were in so you can easily start a new race.. or have an option to continue so that you can race the people you previously played.. like on a level playlist or something.. lol its just silly

Alex :cool:

Yes the d/c to lobby is a drag, maybe they can fix that with a patch :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back