Need For Speed Carbon Coming in November

I am actually looking forward to NFS Carbon, except that I can't download it. I am so angry with EA right now, I could explode. The download through EA Link has been delayed again until tomorrow afternoon. Mind you I preordered it, so I should have it already!!!

Well, I downloaded the demo only to have it not work in Vista...

Unfortunately, they did say it would work only under 32-bit XP.

OMG, I am actually able to download it now!!! I still have to wait an hour and a half, but at least its working.

You'll have to let us know if it's worth buying.

As soon as the torrent finishes I'll let you know if i think I'm going to buy it next week :p

Although "realistic" doesn't equal "fun", I'll agree with the general notion that the NFS series hasn't really been that great for a while now. None of the later releases compare to the classic Hot Pursuit on the PSX :D

Although "realistic" doesn't equal "fun", I'll agree with the general notion that the NFS series hasn't really been that great for a while now. None of the later releases compare to the classic Hot Pursuit on the PSX :D
Burnout Revenge on the Xbox 360 is where it's at. What a fun game!
I'm not much of a gamer, but I spent hours playing it when I visited my brother in NYC. :D

Burnout is awesome, but I played it just as much as most wanted last christmas.

Do I rush out and buy this today or wait until my weekly wander around town tomorrow :D

Burnout Revenge on the Xbox 360 is where it's at. What a fun game!
I'm not much of a gamer, but I spent hours playing it when I visited my brother in NYC. :D

I have to agree...played Burnout Revenge on my Xbox and although it's no where near the awesomeness of the 360 version, it's the funnest driving game I've played in years :D

I mean, my dad picked up the controller and figured out how to play it.

Ok got Carbon on my desk here at work, forgot to buy the collectors edition (oops) so its gonna cost me £4 to upgrade on Xbox Live.

Ah well ;)

Additional cars, one or two tracks, and some more car upgrades.

Yeah, its the only think I will purchase, will unlock the rest as I go - as you are supposed to.

They are exclusive to the collector's edition. You can't unlock them with the regular version by playing the game (there might be a cheat though).

At least that's how it was with MW.

I think it is different for PC then. There was no way to "upgrade" in MW. Was there on XBOX 360?

It was never a step I took - the new one is more Live integrated rather than a general port.

I won't upgrade right away unless I actually see a point.

Well, I have installed it and I am enjoying it, except for one thing so far. The my crew feature. During a race I have more trouble dealing with them, than I do my opponents, as far as I know that is not how it is supposed to work, LOL. I am still messing with EA though. I was supposed to get some extras from EA, for downloading it from EA Downloader, (now EA Link), and I did not get the extras.

NFS series is a huge let down. Ever since Porsche Unleashed it went downhill.

u kidding!! Hot pursuit 2 was awesome. I didn't particularly like the underground series but they were good. Now i give my thumbs up for Carbon-haven't u played it yet. supreme gaming..

<usrname>deboz<usrname>

You are tlkn much sense!! Hot pursuit was the it for need for speed. a mean ,ya- underground was good but it just doesn't fancy me as a NFS title like how Hot Pursit did

<usrname>deboz</usrname>

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back