Need BIOS update for unknown mobo

• Thread starter Jason Roberts
  • Start date
J

Jason Roberts

I have been going around the net looking for the offical website of Award Software for a BIOS update for my unknown mainboard.

The following details are taken from the results of Belarc Adivsor. Do anyone know of a place I can download the update. I know that this version is old. I have'nt bothered to update it but now It do need a update to support USB 2.0 fully.

Board: i440BX-ITE8679
Bus Clock: 66 megahertz
BIOS: Award Software International, Inc. 4.51 PG 04/14/99

Thanks in advance. If anyone needs my full computer status, click on my sig below to go to my computer page.

have you actually looked at the mobo to check for any details ? otherwise someone will send you off with the wrong bios, then you might lose the board.

Thanks GoNzo. I will look inside my case tomorrow morning (it is night time now - too dark to see).

ok m8, remember to look at the barcode on the printer port if it has 1, as this often has a model/revision on it. otherwise they can hide it anywere.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back