Need any moderators?

I'lll pop out for a bit too m8.. go get me a nice new mac (intosh)... bloody rain pi**ing down... makes the place drab as thatchers underoos :)

Originally posted by xsivforce
I am actually in Leicester, UK. I only put Florida in my bio to keep all you dirty yanks from crying like you always do. I'll get meh coat.

It is now obvious to me that xsivforce really is from the motherland. Why you ask?

Only a true Brit would know how to spell Leicester - a yank would spell it Lester - the way it is pronounced!:rolleyes:

<gonna grab me brullie, put me wellies and mac on and go watch the bloody football game in the pissin' down rain>:eek:

Sazar - LMFAO - it appears great minds think alike!:D

I never saw your post until after I posted my reply!;)

And Evil_Marge is the Queen of Enlgand and Smokie is Prince Charles!:confused:

and the real Khayman is.......
(this could go on for a while :D )

Khayman you crossdressing... ;)
I'm the real Benny, and what a privilege it is :D !!!

Waddy and I are neighbors, so I could have a friend in high places, like with everything, volume is not important - quality is!

1 aussie = 10 other :D

That'll start forums wars if nothing does ;)

eeeeeck

cool.gif

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
You can't have a criminal record and must have a clean drivers licence too.

Seriously tho, we do pick people who have been around a while as both waddy and I have had serious problems with people who we thought would be great mods, very enthusiastic, then suddenly went fairly nutty.

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad you wanna help, so stick around and help out those who are having trouble on the forums :)

are you talking about me... shh dont ask him that he will kick your butt .. . but I didnt say anything, he did, no not me it was the other guy. Shh hes back go hide in the corner... ok shhh

looks like PseudoKiller forgot his meds again today, look PseudoKiller it's probably right close to the rogaine

mahahahahaah

cool.gif

sorry to but in on your conversation but does age matter in whos is thought to be suitable to be handed out a modship

LMFAO - I have watched this thread for 5 days and even stirred the $hit a little myself. We are talking, sometimes jokingly, about duties of mods, so:

By my count, at least 6 different mods (some may have been smods), not to mention an administrator, have responded to this thread at least once and some multiple times and not a single one has tried to move this thread. What does this thread have to do with????

"Problems & Feedback - If you notice a problem with the site or would like help with a particular feature of the site or forums, please post it here and someone will try to help you."

I do not think it is a problem with the site, nor does someone need help with a particular feature!

Now that I pi$$ed everyone off - sorry!
:rolleyes:

<dy thinks - you are really going to get flamed on this one!>

well we didn't know where to put it actually as we have no

apply for modship forums

mahahahhaahahah

god I have a sense of humor

cool.gif

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back