Need advice for a graphics program

belveder

OSNN Senior Addict
Could anybody suggest a program that would be good to use for making fancy pages etc. Something that has a lot of variety of borders, clipart etc where you can shape text etc.

I tried M$ Publlisher XP but that seems to be very limited with the extra things I'm looking for.

For example, clipart that my kids can use like pokemons and powder puff girls, stuff like that.

Thanks in advance

Adobe PageMaker

makes nice paper designs.

As for clipart, you can find some nice pics on the net then import them into the page.

What PageMaker does is let you make normal A4 paper look nice and pretty with borders and images etc. Is this what you are looking for?

Or are you looking for poster creation software?

I'm looking for what you described as Adobe Pagemaker doing, thanks

I use Corel Draw for that function. It has tons of clip art and hundreds of fonts. You can move, resize, wrap fonts around clipart, import photos, and just about anything you can think of. It's pretty intuitive also.

There's also alot of clipart available on the net. Just do a google search and you should find many useful sites.

Originally posted by daddyo
I use Corel Draw for that function. It has tons of clip art and hundreds of fonts. You can move, resize, wrap fonts around clipart, import photos, and just about anything you can think of. It's pretty intuitive also.

There's also alot of clipart available on the net. Just do a google search and you should find many useful sites.

yes and can be had for a decent price, especially if not getting most recent version. comes with lots of stuff and is a full suite draw, photo and bunch of utilities..... can do alot of the basics that photoshop, illustrator, pagemaker can all do in one package.

before you flame me, i prefer the big stuff and have it all (all the Macromedia and adobe stuff)- but for the price, ease to learn and all it comes with Corel is good for beginners/intermediates.:happy:

wingman,

The banneers and buttons are created with Ulead's Photo Impact. I found it fairly easy to use.
They don't work right with Mozilla (mouse over state).

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back