need a webhost...

P

ProtocolX

I need links to different webhost so I can find the best one that suits my needs....I'm not going to post specific details on what I want, I just ask for links to a webhosting company. Thanks

Well if you want ASP or PHP, MySQL access, etc those are pretty important on what webhosting service you would need.

Okay then...I'll give you a breakdown of what I need in general terms:

Must have mySQL/PHP/ASP/CGI etc capabilities....
I would like a lot of diskspace (1,000mb+)
Transfer rate would be good from anywhere around 45+gb
Unlimited mySQL databases
Would be nice to have unlimited FTP user accounts

thats the basic things I'm looking for on the packages...

Thanks, versionfiv is the host that I've been considering for about a week now...glad others like them as well.

still can use more :)

Thanks...both of those are really good.

Thats another thing I forgot to mention: I would like to look at both shared hosting packages and reseller plans because I will be starting a hosting service soon.

Originally posted by ProtocolX
Thanks...both of those are really good.

Thats another thing I forgot to mention: I would like to look at both shared hosting packages and reseller plans because I will be starting a hosting service soon.

I hate to say it, but there are allready WAY to many hosts out there.

Err…I’ll rephrase it x-istence: I need a reseller host, because once BlizzardRealm.com is opened back up, I plan on hosting two of my friends’ sites and another site of mine. Therefore, a reseller host is my better option than just a shared host. Right now, X-istence, I’m looking at Deonix.

Thanks, though I think Deonix is still my first choice unless I can see a better package...

err..I think my decision is made up with Deonix....I'll most likely purchase the package in mid December. Thanks guys :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back