• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

need a webhost...

P

ProtocolX

I need links to different webhost so I can find the best one that suits my needs....I'm not going to post specific details on what I want, I just ask for links to a webhosting company. Thanks

j79zlr

Glaanies script monkey
Political User
Well if you want ASP or PHP, MySQL access, etc those are pretty important on what webhosting service you would need.

P

ProtocolX

Okay then...I'll give you a breakdown of what I need in general terms:

Must have mySQL/PHP/ASP/CGI etc capabilities....
I would like a lot of diskspace (1,000mb+)
Transfer rate would be good from anywhere around 45+gb
Unlimited mySQL databases
Would be nice to have unlimited FTP user accounts

thats the basic things I'm looking for on the packages...

P

ProtocolX

Thanks, versionfiv is the host that I've been considering for about a week now...glad others like them as well.

still can use more :)

P

ProtocolX

Thanks...both of those are really good.

Thats another thing I forgot to mention: I would like to look at both shared hosting packages and reseller plans because I will be starting a hosting service soon.

X-Istence

Political User
Originally posted by ProtocolX
Thanks...both of those are really good.

Thats another thing I forgot to mention: I would like to look at both shared hosting packages and reseller plans because I will be starting a hosting service soon.
I hate to say it, but there are allready WAY to many hosts out there.

P

ProtocolX

Err…I’ll rephrase it x-istence: I need a reseller host, because once BlizzardRealm.com is opened back up, I plan on hosting two of my friends’ sites and another site of mine. Therefore, a reseller host is my better option than just a shared host. Right now, X-istence, I’m looking at Deonix.

P

ProtocolX

err..I think my decision is made up with Deonix....I'll most likely purchase the package in mid December. Thanks guys :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ernestrojasn