Need a TV!

macromp

the retarded one
i just got a new multi-region dvd player and to my joy found out that my old tv cant handle the ntsc discs (playing them black and white), so i need a new tv. just loooking for a simple widescreen 28", no more than £300 (poor student) and wondered if anyone knew of any within that price range that will play region 1 discs in colour. i've seen several sony/philips tvs for around £250 but no idea if they play the discs...

Essentially any semi-decent TV will play NTSC now, just have a look here on amazon, there are some really good TVs there and all of them will play NTSC. Good luck!

yeah i was looking at the Sony KV28HX15 WEGA 28" FLAT Widescreen TV (no 5. on that list), just wasnt sure if it supported it, thanks for the help then.

I would have thought all new TV's should be OK, if you canI would save a little more and get a LCD, argos were selling a 26" acoustic solutions one for £400 one of my friends got one and the pic is really good.

Wait till after xmas as well and see what you get in the sales

Once you have found one that you like use pricerunner etc to find the cheapest online, I'm looking at a 32" samsung and the prcies range from £850 - £1100 on the net, so definately shop around.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back