need a new phone

v3 suck! COMPARED TO ALOT OF OTHER PHONES. i have it because its thin. And i lured the Razr masses to the forum hehe

the *suck* quotes do not help. please specify why they *suck* or dial 458 for more information.

i might get the rokr. got great memory plus it has itunes. sounds gud.

Grandmaster said:
It has a 100 song limit though.
Yeah. Honestly, you're better off with a Nokia Series60 or Windows Mobile smartphone with stereo output that also has expandable memory if you want a device to play music. Having a 100 song limit is lame.

yes...hmm....netryder didnt read my first post. under 100 quid. i dont think i could get a Nokia Series60 or Windows Mobile smartphone for under that. also couldnt i just get more expansion cards for the rokr.

no, doesnt matter, even if you have 20 gb on the rockr you can only put 100 songs, they did this so it wouldnt make ipod sales decrease, anyways you can get series 60 phones for if you are lucky or if u get a used one.

yeh but i wont want more dan 100 songs on a phone. the other memory can be used for vids and pics and games.

i just want the best phone i can get for 100 quid give or take a fiver. the rokr seems to be the best at the moment.

i dont get this thing with the rokr. say i put 100 songs on my 512mb card that comes with it and then i buy i different 512mb card and put more songs on it how will the phone know that i have switched cards.

Not sure that the phone would know you switched cards so that might just work.

well to put it on you would probably have to use itunes, which means the 100 limit will be enforced

thats if im going to get the rokr. mafia u hate motos, what else is there for 100 coz im stuck.

nope ur rite. the rokr is not dat gud. gonna get the v360

ok iv taken my phone to the shop and theyve replaced with a second hand one. what do u think ill get on ebay for an unlocked nokia 3220, with charger and manual in original box, with unregistered o2 and orange sim packs so they have the choice on which network they want. £50, £60?

VenomXt said:
v3 suck! COMPARED TO ALOT OF OTHER PHONES. i have it because its thin. And i lured the Razr masses to the forum hehe

if that was me I would keep quiet about it :dead:

ok yet again iv chaned my mind. im getting the se v600i coz its a sony ericsson plus it has 3g. i dont really need any songs on it coz iv got an mp3 player and it has a radio.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back