Need a Logo Maker proggy

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Guys,

Well I started my own little computer business. I need to make a logo. I have never done one before. This is for my parts suppliers website page. Webmaster is asking for one no larger than 75H and 350W. I would like to know what I can use to make one? Something that won't have me more confused and declare bankruptcy right off the bat.

Thanks in advance.

Heeter

Just need any drawing program (and some sort of artistic talent), most people use Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. Although they are not free (PSP has a trial, not sure about PS)

Oh really,

I thought it needed some sort of special proggy for it. Just goes to show how much I know about logo making.

Thanks,

Heeter

Ideally, you would want to use a vector graphics package like Macromedia Fireworks or Adobe Illustrator rather than PS/PSP to design a logo for a company so that it could be resized without causing distortion/pixelation.
That way you could use the same logo for a website, on business cards, letterheads etc.

I dont get how to use gimp. It opens like 3 different windows and i cant figure out what one to use to do what.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back