• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Need a Logo Maker proggy

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Hi Guys,

Well I started my own little computer business. I need to make a logo. I have never done one before. This is for my parts suppliers website page. Webmaster is asking for one no larger than 75H and 350W. I would like to know what I can use to make one? Something that won't have me more confused and declare bankruptcy right off the bat.

Thanks in advance.

Heeter

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Just need any drawing program (and some sort of artistic talent), most people use Paint Shop Pro or Photoshop. Although they are not free (PSP has a trial, not sure about PS)

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Oh really,

I thought it needed some sort of special proggy for it. Just goes to show how much I know about logo making.

Thanks,

Heeter

Ideally, you would want to use a vector graphics package like Macromedia Fireworks or Adobe Illustrator rather than PS/PSP to design a logo for a company so that it could be resized without causing distortion/pixelation.
That way you could use the same logo for a website, on business cards, letterheads etc.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
I dont get how to use gimp. It opens like 3 different windows and i cant figure out what one to use to do what.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdawgintown