Need a good display quality.

shaunxx

OSNN Newbie
Hello there,

I am here looking for better display, being offered with an upgrade from ge force 7400 to ge force 8800 gs. Usually i am not a frequent player but usually watch movies. Please advice if upgrading will be helpful to improve the display. Thanks for your time.

What kind of display to you currently have? How large is it, and do you think you need a better one?

Im using a Xerox flat screen tft, and to be perfectly honest although it usually isnt the first choice for monitors, the quality off it is beyond anything i have previously owned. Its a 19-inch black widescreen with a 8ms response time if i remember correctly and it was very well priced.

Other monitors that I have used in the past are LG, I had a 17-inch TFT from LG previously and it was very impressive considering what it cost me :)

Give us more details of what your after in terms of size / spec and we can probably help you more.

Hello there,

I am here looking for better display, being offered with an upgrade from ge force 7400 to ge force 8800 gs. Usually i am not a frequent player but usually watch movies. Please advice if upgrading will be helpful to improve the display. Thanks for your time.

Are you asking if upgrading your video card is advisable, or are you asking if upgrading your actual monitor is?

not to thread jack, but i've been through 5 samsung tv's in 2 years. i can't imagine how good their monitors are. all 5 had the same board failure.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back