• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Need a game

Anakist

Way too much time here...
My little brother wants a game for xmas. He said a game like the Kings Quest Games.

I was thinking of Fallout maybe. Any ideas??

James

Like King's Quest? That would be in the "Adventure" genre. Fallout is a great game, but it's more like an RPG. Take a look at http://www.justadventure.com for some good reviews of games of the adventure variety. Hmm...Broken Sword 3 is the best game this year in that category. Syberia is getting old, so you can get it very cheap. There are quite a few others that are a lot of fun, too. I just started The Longest Journey and it's looking pretty good so far.

Anakist

Way too much time here...
Ragnarok: No worries mate!

I ended up getting Morrowind. Looked pretty cool and someone recommended it to me as a good RPG. He loves the Diablo series too so this should be ok.

Saz, I was going to get URU or whatever it is but it is $100au, Morrowind was $40. Hehehehe

James

NeverWinter Nights is a fantastic game, IceWind Dale is just Baldurs Gate again (not complaining, great game, but a bit outdated now). Dungeon Siege is another alternative too.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sanoravies