Need a decent monitor

Bytes Back

Ex Police Chief
Does anyone know of a decent hardware monitor that will work with my via kt266 chipset, and also stay working. IE.. doesn't require cracking, whoops registering, yes thats it,registering :D

I like using coolinfo (now CoolMon) myself. Check out the attachment, it's the green text on the right. You can get it here. Make sure you read the whole thread and get the MotherBoard Monitor program too.

I've already tried this Lonman, but for whatever reason it doesn't work on the hardware side

As long as you have mbm configured correctly, you don't have to leave it running. Be sure to follow the CoolMon instructions about dll's in the right places.

Thats better !

I missed the bit about the starter DLL being in the folder.

Thanks Lonman :)

You're welcome. Glad you got it working ok... it's a complicated setup, but it's nice to have the info right there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back