Need a cheap PC

BouncingSoul

Stranger Than Fiction
Political Access
So my parents are finally breaking down and getting a new system. They've been using my first Dell, its about 9 years old now. At any rate, I want to keep them away from Vista, both because Vista sucks and because they aren't too computer literate and I don't know if they can handle a whole new OS. So since I can't get a Dell or HP with XP on it, I'm thinking about going through one of these builders I found on pricewatch and doing the NO OS build and then installing XP myself. The first one I found is www.ascendtech.us and everything looks fine with them, but since I've never heard of them, I don't necessarily trust them. So does anyone know of a reputable builder I can use, or do you think these guys are trustworthy?

Thanks

Just so you know, you can still get a Dell with XP on it for a cheap price.

Click here for one of Dell's deals they have right now. (Comes with XP)

Actually I did not know that. Thanks for the tip though.

REPS!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back