Need a app to save my website

Anakist

Way too much time here...
Need to leech everything from my website to my hdd. I forgot the password and now geocities is gonna shut it down.

What can I use??

James

im not sure of geocities policies on ftop, but you could connect via ftp and download it.

if you dont have any experience with that, the easiest and obvious route if your site is small enough is to simply right click and save the images, and save the pages using the 'save' option under 'file' and just re-construct the site yourself.

sinnoc00

Mad as a Lorry
You could use Black Widow, which will save everything on your website, and anything linked to it, to your hard disk. Not sure what the latest version is, just do a search for "Black Widow +download" on Google.

vern

Dominus
Political User
Off the top of my head... you could use ...

httrack
wget ... there are two versions ... google for a windows or linux version
teleport pro ... you have to pay for this one ... but it does work. I have used it before.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
msaad