NEC FD1231T floppy drive

T

tyk82002

Any one know where I can find schematics for my NEC floppy drive? I cleaned all of the dust bunnies out of it and now it dont work. I think I might have mis alligned the heads.

Wouldn't it be easier just to get a new one.

Is this for a Compaq Presario model #4506.
If so, The Compaq replace number is 304235-001

I have a 5452 and I have the relacement numbers if that were what I wanted MORON!

Maybe you should be more POLITE.
Unless you want me to edit your posts.

And it was a suggestion, That's what everyone does on the forum. If you have problems with that, Then you should seek help for your problems.

this is a nice forum, we have nice feelings here. buy a $14 replacement, might work better.

Sheesh! These people expect help, but in return are so rude...what is this world coming to?

mannn
there called sugestions for a reason
u take em
with gratitude
like it?....use it
dont like it?....put it aside..mite come in handy later :p
i dunno if ur gonna get more help from some of the ppl here...but ur lucky if u do

O.K. Be nice to tyk82002,
Maybe he was/is havin a bad day (benefit of the doubt).

Suggestions are only helpful if they are relevant... I asked for a schematic and was offered buying anew..not helpful..Tnks anyway..

maybe you should get a better attitude, I understand if you are heving a bad day, but dam, come on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back