NEC DVD burner

N

Nitris

I'm thinking about getting a DVD burner. I found a NEC ND-1300A for a good price. Does anyone have this burner? I want to know if it's a good burner :rolleyes:

thx

Make sure it does all the formats. Don't get stuck with one that uses only one format.

The drive you mention is a multi-format drive so thats good and i have read some good reviews of it too (just google it) here in the UK you can buy an OEM drive for 100 pounds.

The 1300 is good.
I have a 1100 which I actually bought as a 1000.
Well I said it was a 1100, it is now actually a HP 300. Which means I can change the booktype.
Which is nice.

Yes I have the NEC ND 1100A, which is extremely good .......bought it 3 months before the 1300 (+/-) came out for less money than I paid for the + only format !

Haven't seen the NEC drive. I have a ricoh + and a sony +/- dvd burners - BEWARE if using your drive to rip dvd movies(for backup purposes), get some feedback on this drive first.

When i bought the sony dwu-10a, i took out the ricoh mp5125a as the sony was multi format and - r disks are cheaper!

How annoyed i was when i discovered that the sony cannot read anything! I had to stick the ricoh back in, and not give it to the missus!

If you are not going to use it for this, then don't worry, i'm sure the NEC is a good drive!

Just my 2 penneth.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back