Neb. Teen Wins National Web Design Contest

I can honestly say my first site was better. Most people I know who ever bothered with a "first site" where better.

The book seems to be kinda annoying as well :p

also like to note that she has been making website for 5 years now, you'd think she'd be better by now

I was about to say that...that is a Frontpage theme...I had a site with the same theme when I made my first site back in Grade 6 :p

I've seen awesome talent by kids that are 14...this is pretty sad.

This is sad. Just keep repeating that for a while.

I have never used frontpage for any of my websites, no, i did worse, Microsoft Word 97. I actually taught people how to use Microsoft Word 97 to create websites in the international school of basel. After that i moved on to Word 2000. Later on it became notepad. I had some cool sites back then, did graphics in Photoshop, some sort of layering to make it look like it was a shadow.

Never used flashy GIF's, felt that they were irritating, and took away from the overall look of the page. Site does not exist anymore :(, i had zipped up a ton of cool video clips i had found, like Mentos, the freshmaker. Where he is licking some women, and gets some mentos out to make it taste better, and a monkey smelling it's own ass, and whatnot. Really fun. Heck, this was at 9 - 11 years that i was doing this. Together with a friend of mine. Uploaded over 4 GB over dialup connection :p

X-Istence said:
Never used flashy GIF's, felt that they were irritating, and took away from the overall look of the page. Site does not exist anymore :(, i had zipped up a ton of cool video clips i had found, like Mentos, the freshmaker. Where he is licking some women, and gets some mentos out to make it taste better, and a monkey smelling it's own ass, and whatnot. Really fun. Heck, this was at 9 - 11 years that i was doing this. Together with a friend of mine. Uploaded over 4 GB over dialup connection :p

sounds like the first site I had on tripod ... lots of fun videos on hidden easter egg pages (in other words, 90Mb of my 100Mb allowance was tied up in content that 90% of people didn't even see :p )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back