NE1 who knows bout water cooling

T

Tbird94sc

if anyone knows about water cooling and knows about refidgeration please help. i cool my radiator in a refridgerator. it works well, but the only problem is i am starting to get condensation on the tubes inside the computer and outside. outside dosnt bother me cuase its outside where it can cause no damage. but inside concerns me. i am using distilled water but even still i am worried. does ne1 have ne ideas????

water is condensing around the tubes that carry water into your case, correct? and can potentially drip in your case onto something valuable.

insulate the tubes. not sure with what. i'm sure they sell tubing insulation at the hardware store, but it might only be or bigger pipes and such. if you can't find anything, you could try something like duct tape or some kind of tape wrapped around the tubes.

Originally posted by taurus
if you can't find anything, you could try something like duct tape or some kind of tape wrapped around the tubes.

Actually, before you try that, go ahead and try brushing the tube with some good 'ole Elmer's glue...

ive been on overclockers.com all day. tape of any kind will not work. i bought something called nodrip whick is sticky substance htat goes around pipes to prevent condensation so we shall see if it works

refriderated cooling is tough work, lol whewww

been thinking about it... maybe after applying some rubber cement and then wrapping some dense fabric around it to truly insulate it... and it will also absorb any water that might still collect and hold it until it evaporates back off instead of dripping on your video card as long as you have a little airflow in your case...

hmm... i think i'm getting the watercooling bug }:>

Check out the ProjectX thread at overclockers cooling forum...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back