NBA Playoffs

muzikool

Act your wage.
Political Access
I'm currently watching Game 4 between the Mavs and the Spurs, so I figured why not start a thread on the playoffs.

Anybody else watching the games? Since I live in Dallas now I have to root for the Mavs. Up by 8 with just over 10 minutes left!

I caught the end of the San Antonio/Dallas game the other night, good finish it was.

Hornets didn't make it, another disappointment this year :(

I figured you'd be watching. That was a great Mavs/Spurs game Saturday night, wasn't it?

It was an amazing game, I can't believe they pulled it out again tonight :eek:

You shouldn't be surprised I'm watching, not much else to do this time at night while working at ESPN :)

I was watching it at a bar, we got totally trashed, 50/50 split between spurs and mavs supporters. I was partial to the spurs just coz I wanted to goad one of my m8's :D

We ended up getting trashed till 2 AM and then went home.

And now I'm at work :(

But it was a good game.

GO HEAT !!!

I'm a bit suprised with the way the Cavaliers/Pistons series is going.

This could be a seven game series. And even if Cleveland looses, this was one hell of a run.

I want the cavs to win so the heat can finish them off :cool:

According to 'Sheed, there is no ****ing way they will ever beat us in a ****ing series. They did what they had to do, they took care of home court.

:D

I'm not worried about the Pistons..."Roscos" comment was hasty, and they lost.. Ankle is fine,,the team is fine,,will finish off the cavs in 6 FTW..

That's the real variable in all this, their success rides on his ankle.

I say it goes seven. Who wins, I hope Cleveland. :D

Well the next game is going to be the real statement. Detroit totally ABUSED Cleveland the first 2 games, and the last two have been tight. Should be good to see how Detroit responds.

And Cleveland defeats Detroit 86 to 84. Woooo Hoooo! Yeah Baby! :D

And now back to Cleveland for game 6.

<<<not worried.....its all good..
frustratedbynillemotes0ue.gif

gonaads said:
And Cleveland defeats Detroit 86 to 84. Woooo Hoooo! Yeah Baby! :D

And now back to Cleveland for game 6.
OMG I forgot that game was on tonight - I'll have to go watch Sportscenter live from the Studio to hear what they thought it of :cool:

Mavs and Spurs are on in Game 5. Tim Duncan is 11-for-11 going into the 2nd half -- the record is 12-for-12 so he just needs one more without a miss to tie that record. Pretty dang impressive.

EDIT: Duncan tied the record. 12-for-12 at the moment.

Last edited:
tdinc said:
<<<not worried.....its all good..
frustratedbynillemotes0ue.gif

Yeah, riiiiite. :p

Detroit didn't loose three in a roll all season. Oooops.

muzikool said:
Mavs and Spurs are on in Game 5. Tim Duncan is 11-for-11 going into the 2nd half -- the record is 12-for-12 so he just needs one more without a miss to tie that record. Pretty dang impressive.

EDIT: Duncan tied the record. 12-for-12 at the moment.

KARL MALONE FTW !!!

The Spurs are sucking it up. They BARELY won on their home court. Mavs have been far superior to them all series. The Mavs DESERVE to win although as well know how that goes.

Pistons FTW! on Sunday.....bring on dumpy shaq, and wade ....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back